We are currently looking for talented childcare people to join our team.
Upswing – Join our growing team
Innovative childcare helping mums too. Regular casual work. Flexible hours. We value you!
– Innovative childcare helping mums too (co-working + childcare sessions)
– Regular & flexible, casual work – half & full days
– Become an important part of this trail-blazing new team
– Help design and guide fun, play-based activities for a range of ages
– Sydney’s North Shore and Northern Beaches
Upswing is an exciting new initiative designed to help mums (and dads) be productive in short, flexible sessions while quality educators mind their children. Held in community spaces across the North Shore and Northern Beaches, Upswing provides work spaces for parents alongside play spaces for children.
Your role will be as an educator caring for a range of ages (6 weeks to 6 years) working closely with another educator (if you have a friend who you work well with – we can pair you together).
You will be given resources and guidance to provide 3-hours of fun-filled, play-based activities to small groups. You can tailor the program to suit your group and contribute your own strengths and talents as an educator.
To work with Upswing, you will be:
• Reliable, reliable, reliable!
• Organised and thorough with all things health and safety
• Passionate about children’s education through discovery and play
• Superb in building relationships with parents
• Friendly and able to work well with others (including educators and venue staff)
• Autonomous, can work independently – run your own show!
• Innovative and full of fresh ideas
• Qualified in early childhood education and/or working towards further qualifications.
• Current Working with Children Check (WWCC)
• Current First Aid Certificate
• Driver’s licence and own transport
• 2 Referees
Regular casual work with a view to a permanent position. Great pay for the right person.
Work for a company that values your input and gives you independence.
Send a cover letter and CV to Sally Miles firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 0404 477 133 for more information or send a message via the Contact Us page: